Connecting local responses around the world
Today, Thursday 25th October 2018, I was interviewed by Anu about the online SALT-course my triad finished last summer.
Preparing for that interview I was pondering about (among more) the question 'What is SALT for me?'. That is a powerful question that made me look inside and find answers I wasn't aware of before. I like to share some thoughts with you.
For me SALT is:
- Respect for the individual, for the community and for the world.
- The wisdom of the individual, of the community and of humanity.
- Showing my true self.
- Being humble: I don't know what is needed on the 'other side', I only can give myself and all my talents to let others find theirs.
- About being curious, but not intruding.
- Being 'only' the facilitator and holding a safe space for the group.
- Not being attached to the outcome
- Trusting the process, and watching what is trying to emerge.
It was very rewarding to sit and ponder!