Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

rebeka sultana's Requests (21)

Requests Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a wonderful question. I think the essence of Cosntellation is equanimity (gi…"

rebeka sultana replied Mar 14, 2013 to What is the essence of the Constellation?

17 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Joao Arnaldo Vembane

"Dear Gaston and Laurenc,   Wish you a beautiful life together, moment by moment.   R…"

rebeka sultana replied Oct 1, 2011 to Gaston and Laurence: Watering their flowers! Arrosons leurs fleurs!

33 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Judith DIALUNDUA

"Dear JL, Today I read your blog again and your communication to Ian. I read "After…"

rebeka sultana replied May 3, 2010 to Towards a global movement of local responses

26 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Marie Lamboray

"Dear JL, I read your post to Ian few times and all other responses. In your post yo…"

rebeka sultana replied Mar 28, 2010 to Towards a global movement of local responses

26 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Marie Lamboray

"Dear Laurence, I was not follwoing the updates from Chiang Mai, just now reading al…"

rebeka sultana replied Jun 18, 2009 to Sharing inspiration at the Board Meeting in Chiang Mai

13 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by FREDRICK AMARIATI

"Hi Phil and Farellia, Sorry could not get back to you sooner. I have heard Farellia…"

rebeka sultana replied May 25, 2009 to An invitation to help us with the Constellation's Blended Learning Programme

6 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Gilbert NIYONKURU

"Thank you for sharing. 1. I think in the vision can we use 'rights' instead of 'any…"

rebeka sultana replied Feb 10, 2009 to Catching up with reality: how do we call our process?

8 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Marlou

"April, thinking of your post on Trust, how much it cost. I think trust is the core o…"

rebeka sultana replied Jan 26, 2009 to What does Trust Cost?

7 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Ricardo Walters

"Dear All, Thanks for your insights. I am greatful and seeing I am not alone. Your ex…"

rebeka sultana replied Dec 9, 2008 to how to best transfer the ACP

14 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Claire Campbell

"Ritu, good to see you. Now we are friends! okay? Tell me about your work and learnin…"

rebeka sultana replied Nov 15, 2008 to how to best transfer the ACP

14 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Claire Campbell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service