The Constellation is catching up with the reality of fast and exciting developments: rethinking our business model, rephrasing our mission and vision and updating our charter are part of that. And that is where we need your help.
On 16 February the Constellations Board will be meeting virtually to discuss (among others) new terminology to describe what we are doing and a draft prologue for our revised charter.
In preparation of this board meeting we are hoping for your input to the drafts,
Concretely we would like to hear from you:
* Does the current set of definitions capture the reality as you are experiencing in your work on (Aids/Malaria) Competence?
* Is the goal (proposed as AIDS, Health and Life Competence) the goal you can adhere to, or would you suggest different wording?
* Does the term 'Community Competence Process' capture the process that you see happening in the communities you are working with, whether it is on AIDS, Malaria or a different issue.
* Are you comfortable with the general message and tone of the draft prologue
* Does the current text need clarifications - and if so on which specific elements (please propose concrete wording).
We are closing this discussion on Wednesday 11 February.
On 13 February we will share the synthesis of your feedback on this platform. This synthesis will feed directly into the virtual Board Meeting on 16 February.
Please don’t hesitate! All constructive comments are welcome from all of you!