Connecting local responses around the world
Eleven Practices of Adolescent Reproductive Health (ARH) Competence at Manonjaya Tasikmalaya
1. Knowledge and Acknowlegment of ARH
3. Access to information and services of Family Planning
4. Access to information and services of STI and HIV-AIDS
5. Identification of pregnancy signs and emergency obstetric
7. Ways of working
8. Measuring changes and adapting response
9. Mobilization resources
10. Learning and transfer
11. Art and sport activities.
The prioritised partices were: Access to information and services of Family Planning, Identification of pregnancy signs and emergency obstetric, gender, learning and transfer, Knowledge and Acknowlegment of ARH. I just wondering that 9 and graders are soo interested of learning alot about gender. The Four ARH competence groups ( sub district community, three schools) there have already conducting self assessment and starting to scale up SALT to wider community.
All inputs and sharing are wellcome.
a happy wiwin :)