It takes almost a week, settling happiness, a smart and warm deep experience. Being a heart, brain and legs and arms on preparation and execution of # GLF2018 is taking me like walking in a real dream. I and all members of the team learned and reached the peak of cooperation in a team that was very solid, very professional and very pleasant. Nobody felt like they were working, we had to go to bed very late and wake up very early for almost 1 month of preparation and implementation # GLF2018.
I learned many things with this process, as follow:
- I am amazed that we have never faced a problem, because every challenge must have a solution, so we don't call it a problem but a challenge, and we are all challengers!
- We work in congregation or in teams, all reach out to help, #GST, even participants both inside and outside Indonesia, with whom I have never been worried about what will happen in the future, as long as we have a plan, good will and maximum effort.
- The young people on our team and the participants gave the right feeling and the spirit of cooperation and their clear vision of optimism of independence in a vision on empowered life, made us worked quickly, efficiently and often always far beyond what was expected
- SALT, whatever, however, is the essence of all these initiatives. A friend, Dewi Sulis said, as Muslims we are guided to internalize the way of practicing Islam. As a pattern of thinking, SALT allows us to dialogue with different individuals and agree on the same thing like how we foster focus on strength, accountable as an individual, listen thoroughly, give spirit in the form of trust, respect at the right time, and raises the desire to take a role in taking responsibility of challenges faced. Why? Obviously because we are humans, the best creatures that God created!
Implication of this learning is that we can work and make friends with anyone without having to lose our own color. Thank God we can hold 6 different communities as our learning resources during the preparation and implementation of GLF.
- Criticism, input is given in a learn-able moment so that no one feels evaluated and even motivates to do better things.
- The position of #indocompetence as an organization begins to re-appear, our chances of increasing competence are wide open with invitations and the potential mutually reinforcing cooperation. The continuity of Indocompetence seems clear in next future , taking benefits SALT way of thinking SALT touches more people. We are very excited to swim in a stream of partnership and brotherhood that mutually reinforces local responses in Bandung and Indonesia.