When we went to the family to take SALT visit, they gave us a much respect. They offer us to sit on chair and they sat on ground, their land was coated with cow dung. We oppose them but they said that we belong to a low caste community and you are big people, because of this we sat on ground. But we oppose them strongly and we sat on ground and we request and force them to sit on chair. After arranging such seating arrangement for SALT visit The family was surprised to see this.
What did we learn?
- When we go to a family to take salt, the first thing you need to know what is their situation? Then, we should talk.
- First we talk very friendly because of this we got their trust and we tried to get that family to talk Because of this he tells us such things which they never told to anyone, while taking SALT, we should listen to them as much as possible. And at the same time their morale should be increased, due to which whatever is in their mind will come out.
- While taking SALT, we get to learn that if we want to know about someone's heart or mind then we has to assure them first. They talk openly for this we need as much trust.
- When we go to take SALT everywhere, then we get a new experience every time, which benefits us throughout our life and through this. SALT is such an activity that which also teaches us a lot and gives us the strength to work, we have to talk least and listen to them as much as possible.
- We are going for SALT visits in the afternoon, evening or night as people are mostly farmers or construction workers who are back home from work.