Connecting local responses around the world
Blogs provide a space to members for sharing their experience with local response to an issue and also their experience wiht the facilitation of local response. Articles, studies and other research papers can be shared in Press corner which is under the tab Forums. We call the blog section 'Our stories'.
In the 'Our stories' section, you will find all blog postings of individual members. http://aidscompetence.ning.com/profiles/blog/list
You can write your own blog by going to the link above
- click on '+Add Blog posting'
- fill in a title, the text.
- You can paste the text in Plain text to remove formatting
- You can add a link, image or attach a file
- Thereafter you can add tags like geographical region, type of organisation (community/NGO/UN/CBO), practice in self assessment, or tool of Community life competence. Tags are important because they allow other users to easily find your blog.
- Finally, click on preview which will open in a new window. If you are satisfied click on publish or make edits as required.
- In privacy and comments, you may choose that everyone can view the post and everyone can post comments.
- When you write on your blog, this will automatically appear in the blogs page.
- You are welcome to write a blog in your language.
Whom to contact? In case you have a question, please feel free to contact Rituu B Nanda rituu[at]communitylifecompetence.org