Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

The Constellation: building our community (213)

Requests Replies Latest Activity

Ebola met les bâtons dans les roues

je me demande vraiment, après la gestion des Épidémies précédentes, chlorera, paludisme, VIH, Ebola ne devait pas  échapper les gouvernemen…

Started by joseph koïvogui

0 Oct 10, 2014

compétence face à ebola en GUINEE à Macenta

je suis content que vous ayez placé vos forces  dans la prière contre Ebola. Avec les tiraillement entre les communautés et tous partenaire…

Started by joseph koïvogui

1 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by khorchi laurie

Being hopeful!!

Dear colleagues, I am just thinking aloud here, hoping to get some thoughts on the questions. We encourage communities to be hopeful or be…

Started by Autry Haynes

5 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Tianfang Liu

SPINNING COMMUNITIES!,WHAT ARE THE THE UNIQUE DEMOSTRATIONS AND COMPETENCES DO WE SEE IN THESE COMMUNITIES??

As we keep learning and sharing from our local actions ,and as we walk alongside communities towards community life competence ,from our pa…

Started by ABEDNEGO KITHEKA MUTUNGWA

1 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by ABEDNEGO KITHEKA MUTUNGWA

ATTENDING THE FESTIVAL

Members kindly feed me with the back ground of this festival taking place in the DRC. Am very much interested to be part of this festival,…

Started by Peter Dimas Mfwaya

2 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

avenue of engagement

hallo fellow members,am intrigued to be part of this group and i just wanted to know how do you engage with new members who join the group…

Started by charles esibikhwa edward

8 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by charles esibikhwa edward

Témoignons de notre solidarité avec Alain Dibakanga

Chers amis de la Constellation, Voici une  occasion de témoigner de notre solidarité. Alain Dibakanga est un facilitateur chevronné de RDCC…

Started by Jean-Louis Lamboray

3 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Marlou

In solidarity with Alain Dibakanga

Dear Friends of the Constellation Here is an opportunity to show our solidarity. Alain Dibakanga is a seasoned facilitator at RDCCompétence…

Started by Jean-Louis Lamboray

2 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Marlou

Mauritius Q3 Coaching Opportunity

Dear Coaching Community Greetings!  The work in Mauritius is moving forward extremely well. From August 16 to November 16th the third coach…

Started by April Foster

0 Jun 10, 2014

Would you please advice me a project to visit in a post conflict context about youth participation and youth entrepreneurship?

Dear collègues, I am conducting a feasibility study of a youth project and I think to orient a pilote project in peace building and entrep…

Started by Eric UWINTWAZA

5 May 23, 2014
Reply by Nathalie Legros

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service