1. We can identify, but do not commit to outcomes that are not within only our span of control
2. We build in the discipline and rigor in service of creativity and innovation.
3. Before starting a task I ask myself: Who can I involve that would be happy to participate?
4. We build trust by clarifying mutual expectations and commitments.
5. In communication or articles, our goal is to propose an expanded evaluation framework for development.
6. We continuously measure our own progress and take action.
7. The CST is the living example of SALT
8. Our main strategy for change is exposure to local responses
9. Our mode of working is to respond to invitations, not select our own priorities (i.e. countries)
10. Our preferred mode of communication is person to person, ideally face to face.
11. We only engage in partnerships where the practice of SALT is an explicit part of the process.
12. We facilitate sharing and learning only in the context of local responses.
What would be some of your principles for action in your work?