Connecting local responses around the world
After attending the S.A.L.T on May 19th 20110, with Sexual Minority Population, i hav gained the following experience.
- How to be an effective and rfficient facilitator
- How to look for strength in the various Communities and build on it, which will strengthen the other weaknesses of a given Community.
- How to engage in the various Communities to find it strength and the way of working to enhance that Community learning on their different strengths.
- The way of thinking to help the Community of finding their strength and the wary of working to achieve their gold and other avhienements.
- The way that the community support each other with regards to acceptance of their peer who are facing various STIs with in the Community.