Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique's Requests (31)

Requests Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy to know of the ground already covered by you. Accordingly, will be most happy…"

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique replied Mar 20, 2019 to Discussion Group: For Indicators to measure changes in Attitude and Community Ownership due to CLCP

9 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Kausar Skhan

"A powerful mantra of SALT, and CLCP, to turn  our Dreams to real.This preamble is a…"

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique replied Nov 12, 2016 to Latest version of our Preamble - does it resonate?

4 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Célicia Theys

"For me Dream is more free, and unhampered, with a free rein to the imagination. On t…"

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique replied Oct 5, 2015 to Our Hope verses our dream...

14 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Phil

"Dear Rituu, The write up on India Competence is so well done, that I am sure it is i…"

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique replied Feb 5, 2014 to Setting up a National Facilitation Team - seeking your experiences and insights

25 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Olivia Munoru

"I recount what I had written down as my first impressions: Some Impressions from the…"

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique replied Mar 21, 2013 to What is the essence of the Constellation?

17 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Joao Arnaldo Vembane

"HI Kristin, When I posted this out of necessity as I thought I was treading into wha…"

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique replied Dec 30, 2012 to TOR for Administrator in a Sr. Citizen's Care Home applying CLCP

3 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Kristin Bodiford

"Good guidance to everyone. I am sure after we read this there will be more discussio…"

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique replied Oct 9, 2012 to Discussion: what and how to post

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique

"Dear JLL, I am not for the use of the word SALTy, for I would like to know more, lik…"

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique replied Nov 30, 2011 to You said SALTy?

6 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Zenita Nicholson

"Dear Gaston and Laurence, The Business acumen, clarity in perception, simplicity, an…"

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique replied Sep 29, 2011 to Gaston and Laurence: Watering their flowers! Arrosons leurs fleurs!

33 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Judith DIALUNDUA

"Dear Marlou, I volunteer to help Rituu, and Laurence facilitate the ning platform. A…"

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique replied Sep 4, 2011 to Re-organising Support to the Constellation

19 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Olivia Munoru

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service