Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Autry Haynes's Requests (49)

Requests Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Much welcomed (^_^)"

Autry Haynes replied Jul 23, 2020 to Critical moments in the Action phase of CLCP

10 Sep 3, 2020
Reply by Birgitta Schomaker

"My experience [Autry’s] Implementation …. Allowing community members to take ownersh…"

Autry Haynes replied Jul 20, 2020 to Critical moments in the Action phase of CLCP

10 Sep 3, 2020
Reply by Birgitta Schomaker

"Forming the core team within each community Members for each core team, should…"

Autry Haynes replied Feb 21, 2019 to CITIZEN PARTICIPATION – A CALL FOR BEST PRACTICES

20 Mar 9, 2019
Reply by Tom Koninckx

" My response to follow-up questions: What is a practice?' For me a practice is a ‘s…"

Autry Haynes replied Jun 21, 2017 to Your experience on "practices" for self assessment!

25 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Marie Lamboray

"So Rituu......All participants are divided into groups. The total umber of participn…"

Autry Haynes replied Jun 19, 2017 to Your experience on "practices" for self assessment!

25 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Marie Lamboray

"Developing our stepping stones [Practices]   So, here is your dream! What big steps…"

Autry Haynes replied Jun 16, 2017 to Your experience on "practices" for self assessment!

25 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Marie Lamboray

"Dear Sankar, CLCP helps people take ownership and be responsible around any issue. A…"

Autry Haynes replied Aug 23, 2016 to Community LIfe Competence in Agricultural Development

4 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Autry Haynes

"what is the purpose of what we do? A contribution to a world living in peace, har…"

Autry Haynes replied Jul 16, 2016 to What motivates you to be a part of the Constellation? Qu'est-ce qui vous motive à faire partie de la Constellation?

16 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Célicia Theys

"Dear Luc, I have found that developing practices that fit local circumstances to be…"

Autry Haynes replied Nov 25, 2015 to Looking for practices related to Health

4 Mar 19, 2019
Reply by Luc Barriere-Constantin

"Hi Laurie, during the six days some of what are mentioned in the attached could help…"

Autry Haynes replied Nov 12, 2015 to How to show significant impact of CLCP and SALT in only two weeks in the context of polio campaign?

9 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Onesmus Mutuku

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service