Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Olivia Munoru's Requests (53)

Requests Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Eric for sharing this document. There are a number of us here in this netw…"

Olivia Munoru replied Oct 24, 2013 to A resource for promoting innovation among farners

2 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Eric Lynn

"Hi Anthony. Thanks for a really interesting response. Like Autry says below, you hav…"

Olivia Munoru replied Aug 1, 2013 to Are we Too Rigid? Please share your thoughts!

25 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Autry Haynes

"Thank you MariJo for your wise comments. You have reminded us of the difference betw…"

Olivia Munoru replied Aug 1, 2013 to Are we Too Rigid? Please share your thoughts!

25 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Autry Haynes

"Michael - the video sounds really exciting! Make sure you share it with all of us on…"

25 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Autry Haynes

"Boris, thank you for your very useful insights from experience in Congo. How interes…"

25 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Autry Haynes

"Thanks Michael. Have you applied SALT or elements of CLCP explicitly and openly with…"

Olivia Munoru replied Jul 29, 2013 to Are we Too Rigid? Please share your thoughts!

25 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Autry Haynes

"This is very interesting experience Autry - you have infused SALT into a very differ…"

Olivia Munoru replied Jul 29, 2013 to Are we Too Rigid? Please share your thoughts!

25 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Autry Haynes

"Hey guys - great to see these responses! Here's another question to ponder - Have yo…"

25 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Autry Haynes

"Hi Michael. Thanks so much for your response. I agree that dependency is a huge issu…"

Olivia Munoru replied May 24, 2013 to Share your experience: How do YOU explain the Constellation, SALT or CLCP to others????

11 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Jan Somers

"MariJO, As I read your response, I took notes! I read it and at each point, I procla…"

Olivia Munoru replied May 24, 2013 to Share your experience: How do YOU explain the Constellation, SALT or CLCP to others????

11 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Jan Somers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service