Connecting local responses around the world
Dear CLCP Members,
The Cambodia AIDS Competence Team and The Constellation will plan to organize the National Learning Event on 15 – 18 February, 2011 Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
The main objectives the event in the following;
1. Summarize lessons learned from application of the AIDS Competence process in the field;
2. Develop knowledge assets on applying the AIDS Competence process;
3. Learn and share experience on local response to HIV/AIDS and the AIDS Competence process with key stakeholders including government agencies, NGOs, bi-lateral and multi-lateral agencies, people living with HIV/AIDS groups
4. Plan future action.
The National Knowledge preparation:
Note: NGOs’ posters that will be displayed around the meeting room all day. NGO and community products will be on sale during lunch and coffee break times.
· Briefly list AIDS Competence Process activities in the last one year
· Results / Outcomes in the community among the staff and organization etc.
· Challenges faced
· What are we learning?
Thank you for your kindly attention, SALT team hope to collaborate with you in the future. Please contact me for further information or inquiries on (+855-12) 939-590 with any more questions or concerns.
We appreciate this opportunity and look forward to a productive partnership.
With utmost respect and regards,