Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Nicole Rhonda Cole's Requests (11)

Requests Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Many thanks Udita for sharing such a POSITIVE message because here in Guyana where I…"

Nicole Rhonda Cole replied Jul 3, 2011 to Should Women be taught to "Physically" defend themselves? Should they learn Martial Art?

4 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Nicole Rhonda Cole

"HATRED must be expressed for the BEHAVIOUR that MEN exhibit by KILLING their Spouses…"

Nicole Rhonda Cole replied Jun 8, 2011 to Man Down video by Rihanna - in revenge for being raped she goes after he abuser and shoots him in public

12 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Elischia Fludd

"When close to 20 Women have been murdered should one be smiling? Should one be happy…"

Nicole Rhonda Cole replied Jun 8, 2011 to Man Down video by Rihanna - in revenge for being raped she goes after he abuser and shoots him in public

12 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Elischia Fludd

"Self Defense is necessary to save your life! I shall stand in defense of my life and…"

12 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Elischia Fludd

"When a Man RECOGNIZES that he can be KILLED for his attempt to HARM another Human Be…"

Nicole Rhonda Cole replied Jun 7, 2011 to Man Down video by Rihanna - in revenge for being raped she goes after he abuser and shoots him in public

12 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Elischia Fludd

"Why shouldn't Women and Girls Retaliate against their abusers? Why should they allow…"

Nicole Rhonda Cole replied Jun 7, 2011 to Man Down video by Rihanna - in revenge for being raped she goes after he abuser and shoots him in public

12 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Elischia Fludd

"Dr. Mitu "Yes We Can" "Get up and  Stand up" as Women and Fight for our Rights!"

Nicole Rhonda Cole replied Jan 29, 2011 to Should Women be taught to "Physically" defend themselves? Should they learn Martial Art?

4 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Nicole Rhonda Cole

"I love this "intervention"! It is a "positive" step in the right direction since man…"

Nicole Rhonda Cole replied Jan 29, 2011 to Make Every Woman Count - Avnish Jolly, Chandigarh, India

3 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Avnish Jolly

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service