Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Tom Koninckx's Requests (14)

Requests Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I want to add one element of complexity. On the integral map of consciousness the ci…"

Tom Koninckx replied Mar 9, 2019 to CITIZEN PARTICIPATION – A CALL FOR BEST PRACTICES

20 Mar 9, 2019
Reply by Tom Koninckx

"Listening back to the call I want to add two things Rituu emphasized from her experi…"

Tom Koninckx replied Mar 9, 2019 to CITIZEN PARTICIPATION – A CALL FOR BEST PRACTICES

20 Mar 9, 2019
Reply by Tom Koninckx

"Thank you Laurie for organizing this call and for sharing the video! I have apprecia…"

Tom Koninckx replied Mar 7, 2019 to CITIZEN PARTICIPATION – A CALL FOR BEST PRACTICES

20 Mar 9, 2019
Reply by Tom Koninckx

"He Jan, we hope to get there BUT the challenges are still big, and we do work within…"

Tom Koninckx replied Mar 7, 2019 to CITIZEN PARTICIPATION – A CALL FOR BEST PRACTICES

20 Mar 9, 2019
Reply by Tom Koninckx

"We had a collective intelligence call last Saturday. Thanks to those that joined us…"

Tom Koninckx replied Mar 6, 2019 to CITIZEN PARTICIPATION – A CALL FOR BEST PRACTICES

20 Mar 9, 2019
Reply by Tom Koninckx

"All links to academic resources that can support our case/path forward are more than…"

Tom Koninckx replied Feb 27, 2019 to CITIZEN PARTICIPATION – A CALL FOR BEST PRACTICES

20 Mar 9, 2019
Reply by Tom Koninckx

"Fyi - to share with those that are interested. This is the current participation pol…"

Tom Koninckx replied Feb 26, 2019 to CITIZEN PARTICIPATION – A CALL FOR BEST PRACTICES

20 Mar 9, 2019
Reply by Tom Koninckx

"An update. We had a community event yesterday in one of the communities of Vilvoorde…"

Tom Koninckx replied Feb 26, 2019 to CITIZEN PARTICIPATION – A CALL FOR BEST PRACTICES

20 Mar 9, 2019
Reply by Tom Koninckx

"Hi Bob, thanks for answering!  You have an excellent website out there! And I can re…"

Tom Koninckx replied Feb 24, 2019 to CITIZEN PARTICIPATION – A CALL FOR BEST PRACTICES

20 Mar 9, 2019
Reply by Tom Koninckx

"Great! Thanks Rituu!  I'm always excited to see blends in action! This is the way ah…"

Tom Koninckx replied Feb 23, 2019 to CITIZEN PARTICIPATION – A CALL FOR BEST PRACTICES

20 Mar 9, 2019
Reply by Tom Koninckx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service