Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Rituu B. Nanda's Requests (284)

Requests Replied To (232) Replies Latest Activity

"No but the links I shared are experiences of others. I have found that ABCD facilita…"

Rituu B. Nanda replied Apr 27, 2016 to SALT in the Family

8 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by ABEDNEGO KITHEKA MUTUNGWA

"Email response from Rafique Dear Marlou, As my daughter is in Mumbai, and son in New…"

Rituu B. Nanda replied Apr 26, 2016 to SALT in the Family

8 Aug 31, 2016

"Hi Marlou,  This is not related to SALT but Asset based community development facili…"

Rituu B. Nanda replied Apr 14, 2016 to SALT in the Family

8 Aug 31, 2016

"Dear Ian, You will find this example very useful CLCP and PAR in agricultural resear…"

Rituu B. Nanda replied Apr 2, 2016 to Examples of Participatory Action Research & Community life competence process

11 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"I am glad that you found my experience useful Ian. You might like to share about our…"

Rituu B. Nanda replied Mar 29, 2016 to Examples of Participatory Action Research & Community life competence process

11 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"Dear Ian, I will share an experience which highlights why strength-based approach li…"

Rituu B. Nanda replied Mar 24, 2016 to Examples of Participatory Action Research & Community life competence process

11 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"Skype would be nice Eric. Thanks for all the work you have done."

Rituu B. Nanda replied Mar 15, 2016 to Tools CLCP on stimulating young entrepreneurs

6 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Carmen Indrani

"Email response Robin Rader, Affirm Associates, USA The GLoCon updates that are sent…"

Rituu B. Nanda replied Mar 11, 2016 to What does community to community transfer entail according to you?/Qu'implique, selon vous, le transfert de communauté àcommunauté?

9 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"Hi Eric, I have evaluated programmes for youth on vocational skills and livelihoods.…"

Rituu B. Nanda replied Mar 11, 2016 to Tools CLCP on stimulating young entrepreneurs

6 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Carmen Indrani

"In development sector, we talk about going to scale. Can the NGOs do this on their o…"

Rituu B. Nanda replied Mar 5, 2016 to What does community to community transfer entail according to you?/Qu'implique, selon vous, le transfert de communauté àcommunauté?

9 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service