Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Jan Somers's Requests (14)

Requests Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Great to see and read about the Vilvoorde project taking its next steps. In fact the…"

Jan Somers replied Mar 4, 2019 to CITIZEN PARTICIPATION – A CALL FOR BEST PRACTICES

20 Mar 9, 2019
Reply by Tom Koninckx

"Hi Rituu, I myself have no experience on this issue but I do remember the visit we p…"

Jan Somers replied May 2, 2018 to Query: Experiences of effective community response to the issue of alcohol

14 Jul 28, 2018
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"Hi, greetings from Belgium. Have you read the book of Dr Jean-Louis Lamboray already…"

Jan Somers replied Nov 15, 2017 to Experience on application of CLCP for sexual & reproductive health of adolescents

9 Nov 23, 2017
Reply by Radhika Ghimire

"Although I am not a doctor, and have not yet applied SALT & CLCP in the specific…"

Jan Somers replied Nov 2, 2017 to SALT Approach to mental health & suicide prevention

10 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"Hi all, For me it has always been a seperate step which deserves ample attention. I…"

Jan Somers replied Jun 15, 2017 to Your experience on "practices" for self assessment!

25 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Marie Lamboray

"How great this description ! How complete and hopeful in its choice of words, senten…"

Jan Somers replied Nov 8, 2016 to Latest version of our Preamble - does it resonate?

4 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Célicia Theys

"If you wish the grain of Salt and CLCP to be installed in the mind and hearts of the…"

Jan Somers replied Nov 9, 2015 to Comment démontrer l'impact du CCV et du SALT en deux semaines dans le contexte de la campagne polio?

1 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Jan Somers

"A knowledge fair gives a forum, a voice, a recognition of experiences and efforts. I…"

Jan Somers replied Sep 30, 2014 to What is a Knowledge Fair? Why is it so exciting?

12 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Gemma van Voorst

"Some reflections based on my experience in the private sector: Salt brings people in…"

Jan Somers replied Sep 11, 2014 to request for business cases on how SALT makes your team more effective

9 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Phil

"C'est parfait ! :-)"

Jan Somers replied Apr 11, 2014 to L'union fait la force

5 May 2, 2014
Reply by Marie Lamboray

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service