Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

All Requests Tagged 'CLCP' (7)

Requests Replies Latest Activity

Discussion Group: For Indicators to measure changes in Attitude and Community Ownership due to CLCP

Dear Friends in CLCP, I am a Voting member of the Constellation and currently using CLCP in WHO and Vital Strategies Hypertension and Diabe…

Started by Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique

9 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Kausar Skhan

Experience on application of CLCP for sexual & reproductive health of adolescents

Hi Everyone Namaste from Nepal! I am Radhika Ghimire public Health Probationer. I am going to develop/review health manual for school teach…

Started by Radhika Ghimire

9 Nov 23, 2017
Reply by Radhika Ghimire

A Research Paper featuring the Constellation as a case study: In the future, we start with ourselves.

Dear friends, I wish to share with you my recent paper, titled; Development NGO's. In the Future, we start with ourselves. Thank you to a…

Started by Olivia Munoru

3 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Olivia Munoru

What is TRANSFER to you?

Hi friends, I wish to learn from your collective experience. I have 3 questions I'd like to pose: 1. What does "Transfer" mean to you? …

Started by Olivia Munoru

0 Jun 27, 2012

Applying CLCP to new issues - what did we learn in the facilitation?

Dear friends,  In 2010, more new applications of CLCP have been started than in any year before (at least to my knowledge). 2011 will conti…

Started by Gaston

7 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique

Please share your independent evaluations of CLCP

Hi everyone, Well.... we all know that sometimes, even if we believe in something so much (because we have seen it work), our colleagues an…

Started by Olivia Munoru

2 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Laurence Gilliot

CLCP as a core part of UN Programming?

The UN is such a huge player in the development world, and today spans such a vast spectrum of development activity, from advocacy to targe…

Started by Olivia Munoru

5 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Olivia Munoru

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service