Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Rituu B. Nanda's Requests (284)

Requests Replied To (232) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Njoh, In India too we have been struggling with implementation of sex and life…"

Rituu B. Nanda replied Dec 30, 2009 to Fighting HIV/AIDS in a school environment in Cameroon

8 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Njoh Angwi Constance

"Dear Ephraim, Greetings! Thanks for this wonderful sharing. I had a few queries. I…"

Rituu B. Nanda replied Dec 30, 2009 to Youth participation in malaria control in Cameroon

9 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Avnish Jolly

"Dear Joma, You are doing great! As a faith based organization, Community Health Ac…"

Rituu B. Nanda replied Nov 3, 2009 to Role of (religious) leaders in stimulating Acknowledgement of HIV

11 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Ernest Noronha

"Dear Geoff, Many thanks for the notes. Very prompt and very well captured! It was a…"

Rituu B. Nanda replied Sep 23, 2009 to Practice 1: Acknowledgement & Recognition

39 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Gaston

"Dear Meeraji, Great sharing. Thanks. I fully agree that we listen carefully when w…"

Rituu B. Nanda replied Aug 29, 2009 to Learning to listen better

11 Jun 24, 2022
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"Hi, As Lau says it’s not easy to be an active listener though I try hard to be one.…"

Rituu B. Nanda replied Aug 25, 2009 to Learning to listen better

11 Jun 24, 2022
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"Dear Geoff and Laurence, I would like to borrow from from the Taoist concept of Wu-…"

Rituu B. Nanda replied Jul 12, 2009 to Practice 1: Acknowledgement & Recognition

39 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Gaston

"Dear April, Beautifully said and succinctly stated. People and not the organisation…"

Rituu B. Nanda replied Jul 10, 2009 to Dear Founding Members, what helped us getting here?

9 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Ian Campbell

"Dear April, Beautifully said and succinctly stated. People and not the organisation…"

Rituu B. Nanda replied Jul 10, 2009 to Dear Founding Members, what helped us getting here?

9 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Ian Campbell

"Dear Rafique, Thanks for the beautiful sharing. . Yes, child like innocence is very…"

Rituu B. Nanda replied Jul 1, 2009 to Sharing inspiration at the Board Meeting in Chiang Mai

13 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by FREDRICK AMARIATI

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service