Connecting local responses around the world
APPLYING SALT IN GOVERNMENT SECTOR
(After attending a lecture of Rituu b. Nanda )
TEAM NAME: CHENAB VALLEY
GROUP MEMBERS FROM JAMMU & KASHMIR STATE
1. Mrs. RUPINDER KAUR…. Assistant Director Planning (Posted at Govt. Medical College, Jammu)
2. Mr. CHANCHAL KUMAR ….Assistant Director Planning (Posted at DSEO’s office Rajouri)
3. Mr. MUNISH SHARMA………Assistant Director Planning (Posted at Command Area Jammu)
4. Mr. BILAL RASHID…… Assistant Director Planning (Posted at Health & FW Dept. Rajouri.)
1. Subordinate staff to be given due importance so that they deliver their best in their work. They be appreciated as per their capabilities .Giving a patient hearing to their problems and helping them wherever possible in the best possible way.
2. Whenever people from different villages come to us , we sometimes don’t listen them which hurt them a lot. But on applying SALT, General public shall be given patient hearing and wherever possible they must be helped. They may be facilitated with humble tongue, even sometimes out of way help be also provided with in limits.
3. On applying SALT, we can Boost the morale of the subordinates/family members//persons working in and around, by endorsing responsibilities upon them for delivering efficiently…………. just by use of smiling nature.
4. Usually when we go in the field for evaluation of various schemes, people don’t cooperate, so by applying SALT, better feedback from the public can be taken and Evaluation could be made better.