Connecting local responses around the world
And now all those stories and inspiration are flying back with us. To our homes, where we live, to our workplaces…
On the last morning of the Global Learning Festival, we all considered the ‘What’s next’ for our specific community. We considered how we could consolidate this inspiration into improved action.
Here is the invitation that the Constellations Global Support Team extended to all who were at the Global Learning Festival – in person or virtually.
Firstly, if you want to stay in contact to learn with friends involved in community responses all over the world, please sign up on our virtual community: www.aidscompetence.ning.com. This way you will also receive the monthly Constellation newsletter. Rituu created a special group for GLF participants on Facebook too, named: Global Learning Festival, India (20-24 Nov 2012)
For all questions and suggestions on the platforms, be in touch with Rituu (rituu(@)communitylifecompetence.org).
Secondly, please be in touch with any member of the GST whom you have met in Mahabalipuram – for a follow up on your conversations, especially if you want to:
- be a facilitator and want to understand the full Community Life Competence Process with its tools.
- implement CLCP in your own community or in your organisation
- invite accompaniment of experienced constellation coaches in your work
- set-up your country team
- invite Constellation members and friend to come and learn from the experiences in your country, city or village
- contribute your talents and time to the work of the Global Support Team
We are all looking forward to continue the journey with you!