Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Jean-Louis Lamboray's Requests (88)

Requests Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Count me in!  @Rafique, how do you wish to proceed?"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied Mar 21, 2019 to Discussion Group: For Indicators to measure changes in Attitude and Community Ownership due to CLCP

9 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Kausar Skhan

"Antoine, Ton départ prématuré est l’occasion de célébrer ta contribution à l’épanoui…"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied Dec 7, 2015 to Célébrons le Prof Antoine Saka Saka

10 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Marie Lamboray

"Hi Laurie! Great that you raise this question, which stimulates our collective think…"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied Nov 13, 2015 to How to show significant impact of CLCP and SALT in only two weeks in the context of polio campaign?

9 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Onesmus Mutuku

"Hi Autry, Thanks for raising this question! Senge's piece on Deeper Aspirations se…"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied Oct 19, 2015 to Our Hope verses our dream...

14 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Phil

"Evidence is mounting that in Liberia too, communities made the difference! See this…"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied May 16, 2015 to What experience can we share that is relevant to communities affected by Ebola?

23 May 16, 2015
Reply by Jean-Louis Lamboray

"Yes, Nathalie, please, do write that piece!  To me SALT is a way to live our spiritu…"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied Nov 17, 2014 to SALT and Spirituality

6 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Nathalie Legros

"@lamborayj"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied Oct 29, 2014 to Who is tweeting in the Constellation?

8 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Dee Brooks

"Ebola pioneer Miatudila hits the nail on its head: "Communities must have the leader…"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied Sep 20, 2014 to What experience can we share that is relevant to communities affected by Ebola?

23 May 16, 2015

"Hi Nudhar! The beauty  of it : when we follow Gaston's suggestions, pressure for ch…"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied Sep 17, 2014 to Request for help on Advocacy

6 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"Many thanks Chris and Joao! Here is my presentation for tomorrow. I'll keep you post…"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied Oct 20, 2013 to Africa, a continent where people lead healthy lives (EN and FR)

3 Oct 20, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service