Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Jean-Louis Lamboray's Requests (88)

Requests Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Many thanks April for taking the time to reflect and share, particularly on this day…"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied Jun 30, 2009 to Dear Founding Members, what helped us getting here?

9 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Ian Campbell

"Dear Friends, What improvements would you suggest to the attached prologue to our c…"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied Jun 16, 2009 to Sharing inspiration at the Board Meeting in Chiang Mai

13 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by FREDRICK AMARIATI

"Dear Friends, What improvements would you suggest to the attached prologue to out c…"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied Jun 16, 2009 to Sharing inspiration at the Board Meeting in Chiang Mai

13 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by FREDRICK AMARIATI

"Hi Meble, Sorry for the delay in answering your very interesting question. I'll lis…"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied Feb 14, 2009 to Launching the Constellation: What did we Learn?

6 May 18, 2009
Reply by Meble Birengo

"Taking the experience from Mali into account, I would suggest: 1. Make sure that a…"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied Jan 15, 2009 to A Solution Tree?

8 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Jean-Louis Lamboray

"Chris, Please contact Ludo Welffens on this platform. He is in touch with KUL (Kath…"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied Jan 14, 2009 to Seeking Flemish or Dutch Academic to collaborate in South Africa.

9 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Chris Burman

"Great idea!"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied Jan 9, 2009 to A Solution Tree?

8 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Jean-Louis Lamboray

"Last week, we started a meeting with HIVOS partners in Dakar with three questions •…"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied Dec 12, 2008 to Introductions to connect on human level

6 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Jean Legastelois

"Maybe another thing to check, and that is to check for hypotheses one is making abou…"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied Dec 2, 2008 to how to best transfer the ACP

14 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Claire Campbell

"Rebeka, How do I measure that 'SALT is my way of thinking' ? I don't know if one ca…"

Jean-Louis Lamboray replied Nov 7, 2008 to how to best transfer the ACP

14 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Claire Campbell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service