Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

John Piermont Montilla's Requests (18)

Requests Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Sirinate,Thank you very much for your response and query. It depends on the fl…"

John Piermont Montilla replied May 28, 2015 to How to integrate progrmme's plan into community's plans

13 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Frank Adu-Asare

"Programming that are not informed by what the community desires, reflects a top-down…"

John Piermont Montilla replied May 27, 2015 to How to integrate progrmme's plan into community's plans

13 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Frank Adu-Asare

"Dear AprilAfter our Strategic Plan last 2012, our organization has decided to focus…"

John Piermont Montilla replied Mar 11, 2014 to Coaching Community Dream 2014/COMMUNAUTÉ DE COACHING DE LA CONSTELLATION - RÊVE POUR 2014 ET AU-DELÀ

3 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by John Mutua

"Hi Phil, The principle is the principle of community.  The role of the constellation…"

John Piermont Montilla replied Mar 11, 2014 to What do we mean when we speak of a community?/Qu’est-ce que ça veut dire quand nous parlons de «communauté»?

22 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by John Piermont Montilla

"Hi Michael What exactly is the general thematic activities that requires monitoring…"

John Piermont Montilla replied Jun 12, 2012 to Monitoring and reporting tools

5 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Olivia Munoru

"This question is very valid especially that the name of this platform tells us about…"

John Piermont Montilla replied Feb 15, 2011 to What do we mean when we speak of a community?/Qu’est-ce que ça veut dire quand nous parlons de «communauté»?

22 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by John Piermont Montilla

"Dear JL I am excited with one of your topic on the "spiritual dimension of SALT". I…"

John Piermont Montilla replied Oct 24, 2010 to Towards a global movement of local responses

26 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Marie Lamboray

"My example of political participation is our project on Advocacy and Social Mobiliza…"

John Piermont Montilla replied Aug 20, 2010 to Share your experience on Mobilizing Resources

17 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Laurence Gilliot

"Mobilization Resources is the umbrella of all forms of resources whether social, fin…"

John Piermont Montilla replied Aug 17, 2010 to Share your experience on Mobilizing Resources

17 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Laurence Gilliot

"Hahahah I remembered one of my staff working as field worker for prostituted women.…"

John Piermont Montilla replied Apr 23, 2010 to Can a facilitator give information on HIV?

28 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Peeters Fongeh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service