Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Phil's Requests (53)

Requests Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jennifer,  Have been thinking about this during the week...  If I have had one bi…"

Phil replied Apr 8, 2011 to What's your advice for people embarking on an aid career or any international do-gooder endeavor?

5 May 12, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lentfer

"Hi Jennifer,  I guess it's just a personal challenge for me to be able to deal with…"

Phil replied Mar 24, 2011 to What do we mean when we speak of a community?/Qu’est-ce que ça veut dire quand nous parlons de «communauté»?

22 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by John Piermont Montilla

"Second try/Deuxième effort   I have tried to update my understanding of community ba…"

Phil replied Feb 23, 2011 to What do we mean when we speak of a community?/Qu’est-ce que ça veut dire quand nous parlons de «communauté»?

22 Mar 11, 2014

"johnpierre,  There are so many things in your note that help me. Perhaps I can try t…"

Phil replied Feb 21, 2011 to What do we mean when we speak of a community?/Qu’est-ce que ça veut dire quand nous parlons de «communauté»?

22 Mar 11, 2014

"Le dynamisme en spirales. C'est vraiment beau. L’idée a crée pour moi une très bel…"

Phil replied Oct 1, 2010 to SALT: where does it begin and where does it end?

23 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Elvis Simamvwa

"Olivia, Your note has helped me to try to grasp at something that I've been struggl…"

23 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Elvis Simamvwa

"Nous soutenons et puis nous transférons. Mais quand nous apprécions, est-ce que nou…"

23 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Elvis Simamvwa

"Myrna, I would be very interested to hear about how you introduce SALT in this way.…"

23 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Elvis Simamvwa

"Thank you Rituu. Perhaps I can ask a question. What happens as you go from listen to…"

Phil replied Sep 29, 2010 to SALT: where does it begin and where does it end?

23 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Elvis Simamvwa

"Emmanuel, As you say, all of the ideas link together in so many ways. At first, this…"

Phil replied Sep 27, 2010 to SALT: where does it begin and where does it end?

23 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Elvis Simamvwa

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service