Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Autry Haynes's Requests (49)

Requests Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I like this Athony (^_^). AAR was discussed here before and shows the significant be…"

Autry Haynes replied Jul 30, 2013 to Are we Too Rigid? Please share your thoughts!

25 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Autry Haynes

"Yes Olivia, we did more social gaffe than SALT (^_^). The mere fact that there was m…"

Autry Haynes replied Jul 29, 2013 to Are we Too Rigid? Please share your thoughts!

25 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Autry Haynes

"My very first impression about CLCP/SALT was that it is a flexible process. It is in…"

Autry Haynes replied Jul 29, 2013 to Are we Too Rigid? Please share your thoughts!

25 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Autry Haynes

"Life is about change and adaptability and the Constellation is keenly demonstrating…"

Autry Haynes replied Jun 27, 2013 to We'd like your reactions to the new look and feel here.

3 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Joao Arnaldo Vembane

"Well Tricia, my understanding is that AAR was derived from military operations and t…"

Autry Haynes replied Jun 5, 2013 to Do we need to update the AAR?

6 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by ABEDNEGO KITHEKA MUTUNGWA

"Very interesting Phil, the saying "........ think alike" I had a brief discussion si…"

Autry Haynes replied May 28, 2013 to Do we need to update the AAR?

6 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by ABEDNEGO KITHEKA MUTUNGWA

"Olivia, this happens anywhere, anytime, I get an opportunity to 'sell' CLCP/Constell…"

Autry Haynes replied May 24, 2013 to Share your experience: How do YOU explain the Constellation, SALT or CLCP to others????

11 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Jan Somers

"Great MariJo, I like and this is trully an inspiration. Olivia et al will surely ben…"

Autry Haynes replied May 20, 2013 to Share your experience: How do YOU explain the Constellation, SALT or CLCP to others????

11 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Jan Somers

"I begin by indicating that the key word of the Constellation or CLCP is competence,…"

Autry Haynes replied May 16, 2013 to Share your experience: How do YOU explain the Constellation, SALT or CLCP to others????

11 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Jan Somers

"The 'essence' of the Constellation is the accumulative effect of the individual memb…"

Autry Haynes replied Mar 22, 2013 to What is the essence of the Constellation?

17 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Joao Arnaldo Vembane

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service