Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Olivia Munoru's Requests (53)

Requests Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Autry, this is a wonderful summary! I particularly resonate with these words: "Their…"

Olivia Munoru replied May 24, 2013 to Share your experience: How do YOU explain the Constellation, SALT or CLCP to others????

11 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Jan Somers

"Dear friends, Thank you for these quick and very deep responses. I feel very challen…"

Olivia Munoru replied Mar 15, 2013 to "If the dream is not relevant within the boundaries of the project, why should we invest in it???"

6 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Jean-Louis Lamboray

"Eric! It brings tears to my eyes to know that you read this. Really. Thank you  - to…"

Olivia Munoru replied Aug 8, 2012 to A Research Paper featuring the Constellation as a case study: In the future, we start with ourselves.

3 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Olivia Munoru

"Hi Michael. Great question! Did you know we have a Drop-Box full of evaluations, pro…"

Olivia Munoru replied Jun 26, 2012 to Monitoring and reporting tools

5 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Olivia Munoru

"Wow Ricardo, this has really got me thinking....... I can comment on the issue at th…"

Olivia Munoru replied Feb 8, 2012 to Our process: facilitation teams and/or CLCP-trainers?

5 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Libby and Len Traubman

"Wow. I could write a book of appreciation for these two people. Instead I will try t…"

Olivia Munoru replied Nov 2, 2011 to Gaston and Laurence: Watering their flowers! Arrosons leurs fleurs!

33 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Judith DIALUNDUA

"Hi Alexandr. Great to meet you. I am so happy to have a response from Russia!!!!! Yo…"

Olivia Munoru replied Nov 2, 2011 to How do we get adults to take young people seriously?

11 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey Zulu

"Hi Zenita,   Oh dear. Our innocent, inquisitive and creative little brains gradually…"

Olivia Munoru replied Nov 2, 2011 to How do we get adults to take young people seriously?

11 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey Zulu

"Wow Abhinav, this response has challenged me indeed!. I like your comment that young…"

11 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey Zulu

"Hi Michael. Thanks for your response. I really like your emphasis on Listen. IN form…"

11 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey Zulu

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service