Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Olivia Munoru's Requests (53)

Requests Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sirinate. Great question! It brings to mind a conversation thatPhilip Forth and I…"

Olivia Munoru replied May 26, 2015 to How to integrate progrmme's plan into community's plans

13 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Frank Adu-Asare

"Thanks for sharing this Marie! I am sure many people will find it useful to read the…"

Olivia Munoru replied Feb 13, 2014 to Setting up a National Facilitation Team - seeking your experiences and insights

25 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Olivia Munoru

"Hi Eric, There is an active group called Youth Competence on NING who all have exper…"

Olivia Munoru replied Feb 7, 2014 to Setting up a National Facilitation Team - seeking your experiences and insights

25 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Olivia Munoru

"Eric! How wonderful to hear your dream.... and no doubt many others would like to dr…"

Olivia Munoru replied Feb 7, 2014 to Setting up a National Facilitation Team - seeking your experiences and insights

25 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Olivia Munoru

"Rituu! What a brilliant write-up and a great picture! I know you put a link to the d…"

25 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Olivia Munoru

"Hi Philippe and Marie Christine, What a great response! So informative and useful fo…"

25 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Olivia Munoru

"Merci Sangare', Tout d'abord, j'adore le nom - "Petites Actions Faisables"!Merci de…"

25 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Olivia Munoru

"Bonjour Fabien and MERCI! I apologise that I reply in English. I will cut and paste…"

Olivia Munoru replied Jan 20, 2014 to Setting up a National Facilitation Team - seeking your experiences and insights

25 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Olivia Munoru

"Hi Joseph, Wow - thanks so much for this wonderfully comprehensive summary. I can se…"

Olivia Munoru replied Jan 15, 2014 to Setting up a National Facilitation Team - seeking your experiences and insights

25 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Olivia Munoru

"Hi Nary, This is not failure - because you continue to work and transfer SALT to oth…"

Olivia Munoru replied Jan 14, 2014 to Setting up a National Facilitation Team - seeking your experiences and insights

25 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Olivia Munoru

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service