Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

ABEDNEGO KITHEKA MUTUNGWA's Requests (17)

Requests Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I have used salt in my family ,the experience is that it helps reveal hidden strengt…"

ABEDNEGO KITHEKA MUTUNGWA replied Aug 31, 2016 to SALT in the Family

8 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by ABEDNEGO KITHEKA MUTUNGWA

"From my experience ,communities do document change ,I have had the chance to sit in…"

ABEDNEGO KITHEKA MUTUNGWA replied Aug 24, 2016 to Can communities document their own progress?

13 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"Shankar from experience we have used farm visits(we visit each farmer farm once per…"

ABEDNEGO KITHEKA MUTUNGWA replied Aug 22, 2016 to Community LIfe Competence in Agricultural Development

4 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Autry Haynes

"My experience as a facilitator in kithituni for 9yrs i can confidently share that co…"

ABEDNEGO KITHEKA MUTUNGWA replied Jul 26, 2014 to SPINNING COMMUNITIES!,WHAT ARE THE THE UNIQUE DEMOSTRATIONS AND COMPETENCES DO WE SEE IN THESE COMMUNITIES??

1 Jul 26, 2014

"welcome on board charles its exciting,looking forward to learn from u"

ABEDNEGO KITHEKA MUTUNGWA replied Jul 4, 2014 to avenue of engagement

8 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by charles esibikhwa edward

"Great question Phil as facilitators we sometimes need to be flexible and evolve as w…"

ABEDNEGO KITHEKA MUTUNGWA replied Apr 16, 2014 to Do we need to update the AAR?

6 Apr 16, 2014

"Jan Somer  thank you particularly when you say SALT is the movement ,if im not wrong…"

ABEDNEGO KITHEKA MUTUNGWA replied Apr 1, 2014 to IS CONSTELLATION A GLOBAL MOVEMENT?

4 Apr 1, 2014

"Im intrested to be in the team and learn"

ABEDNEGO KITHEKA MUTUNGWA replied Mar 6, 2014 to Coaching Community Dream 2014/COMMUNAUTÉ DE COACHING DE LA CONSTELLATION - RÊVE POUR 2014 ET AU-DELÀ

3 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by John Mutua

"Jl and Phil this is then practical ,thanks Phil for sharing you practical experience…"

ABEDNEGO KITHEKA MUTUNGWA replied May 9, 2011 to CAN SELF ASSESSEMENT TOOL BE USED IN PROFIT- MAKING BUSSINESS WORLD

4 May 9, 2011

"Phil My experience as a facilitator defines community as group of people with shared…"

ABEDNEGO KITHEKA MUTUNGWA replied Feb 14, 2011 to What do we mean when we speak of a community?/Qu’est-ce que ça veut dire quand nous parlons de «communauté»?

22 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by John Piermont Montilla

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service