Birgitta Schomaker's Requests (10)

Requests Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear RC, wonderful how you managed together to turnaround feelings of hopelessness,…"

Birgitta Schomaker replied on Tuesday to Application of Appreciative Inquiry in different fields

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Birgitta Schomaker

"Dear Mr Ram Chandra Lamichane, I am curious about your experience, or where your cur…"

Birgitta Schomaker replied Jan 8 to Application of Appreciative Inquiry in different fields

7 on Tuesday

"Hi Kausar, I have not used SALT in this context, but I do know there is evidence of…"

Birgitta Schomaker replied Nov 2, 2017 to SALT Approach to mental health & suicide prevention

10 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"Wonderful, Jan, to read your experience. Your query is thought provoking, Kausar. Th…"

Birgitta Schomaker replied Nov 2, 2017 to SALT Approach to mental health & suicide prevention

10 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"Appreciative Inquiry has been very important for me personally in creating another o…"

Birgitta Schomaker replied Jun 4, 2017 to Application of Appreciative Inquiry in different fields

7 on Tuesday

"Fantastic, all those examples, Marie! Many of them are about applying SALT. Learning…"

Birgitta Schomaker replied Jun 3, 2017 to Personal Life Competence Process

6 Jun 3, 2017

"Thank you, Rituu!"

6 Jun 3, 2017

"Thank you, Joke!   I have heard about their monthly gatherings. Inspirational indeed…"

6 Jun 3, 2017

RSS

Join as Constellation member

Join as a member of the Constellation & work towards the shared dream. https://aidscompetence.ning.com/profiles/blogs/are-you-in-working-towards-constellations-dream

Social Media

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

© 2018   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service