Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Dear Constellation Members

The Constellation is about to respond to a call for proposal (CfP) of the European Union ; that CfP intends to develop activities to limit immigration of Youth from West African communities.

In that regard, the Constellation is looking for interested persons or partners in the following 12 countries : Mauritania, Senegal, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Cote d Ivoire, Cameroon, Niger, Mali, Burkina Faso, Chad and Gambia.

I would very much appreciate if people located in these countries and interested to be involved in such activities with the Constellation could respond to me as soon as possible.

I will register their name and contact in order to see how we can involve them if the Constellation starts developing that project for the EU. In case nothing happen, I will inform all of them as well.

Thank you in advance for your prompt response.

Best.

Luc 

Views: 362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Luc,

My name is Paul Kojo Asare and i am based in Ghana i will be interested in the project.

I can be contacted through asarepaul@yahoo.com or nanaotibu@gmail.com and through +233208763565.

find attach my CV for your perusal and necessary action

I am standing by for your further instructions.

Thank you.

Attachments:

Dear Luc,

I pleased to let can you know my interest of the west African limit immigration of Youth project. I'm Abdourahamane Sow, based in Guinea and can be contacted at:  zyggisow@yahoo.com

Yours sincerely.

A. SOW

Cher Luc, 

Merci pour ce partage. 

Je confirme ma determination à travailler avec la constellation sur ce projet.

C'est un sujet sur lequel  j'aimerais vraiment travailler avec vous afin de mieux écouter les jeunes,  leurs motivations  et ensemble pouvoir trouver une réponse locale.

Cordialement.

Joseph KOIVOGUI 

Guinée 

+224 666183063

Cher Luc

Jeanne d'Arc KENGNE pour le Cameroun, je suis intéressée par l'offre.

00237 699934935. e.mail. jadakengne@yahoo.fr

je vous joins mon CV .

Attachments:

Bonjour,

Je m'appelle Abdoul Karim SAWADOGO du Burkina Faso. Je suis intéressé par ce projet et je souhaite participer à cet appel d'offre.

Mon contact est le suivant: +226 70254969

Ci-joint également mon CV pour toute fin utiles.

Merci bien

Abdoul Karim

Attachments:
Bonjour Luc,

Merci pour le partage et j'espère que ma réponse ne vous parvient pas trop tard. Je suis très intéressé par cette offre. Mon pays, le Niger est le hub de l'immigration en provenance de l' Afrique de l'Ouest.

Cordialement,

Mahamadou Yacouba
+22798153070

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service