Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

All Requests Tagged 'SALT' (14)

Requests Replies Latest Activity

Une opportunité d'apprendre ensemble au côté des équipes de RDC et du Burundi/ An opportunity to learn together with DRC and Burundi teams

Dear members, Chers membres This week, @eric uwintwaza and his team will travel to DRC, in Mbuji Maï to visit communities who are applying…

Started by khorchi laurie

0 Apr 18, 2017

Become an Online SALT Facilitator! Offer for an accompaniement.

You are an experienced SALT facilitator and you are interested to learn more about virtual accompaniment? You want to be connected to a la…

0 Mar 1, 2017

Does Salt Continue After The Formal Support Comes To An End?

Does Salt Continue After The Formal Support Comes To An End? (French at the end) External evaluations have shown impact of the SALT approac…

Started by Luc Barriere-Constantin

3 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

Comment démontrer l'impact du CCV et du SALT en deux semaines dans le contexte de la campagne polio?

Depuis un mois déjà, Célicia Theys, Blaise Sedoh, Jean Baby Fulama et moi-même travaillons en étroite relation avec la section C4D d'UNICEF…

1 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Jan Somers

request for business cases on how SALT makes your team more effective

Dear Friends,  A request from the Mauritius team, Joke and Sanghamitra. The project is moving forward with new challenges and new excitemen…

Started by Joke D´haese

9 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Phil

L'union fait la force

Texte de Carlin éducateur social de PECS à Kinshasa Les petits enfants (dits de la rue) de la maison Bongisa ont voulu par cette photo di…

Started by Mimi Gerniers

5 May 2, 2014
Reply by Marie Lamboray

How to stimulate seven graders on Adolescent Reproductive Health with SALT and CLCP @INDONESIA

Dear All colleagues; I'm pleased to inform you all that we are in Indonesia, two local facilitators and me, are invited to equip 7, 8 and…

Started by wiwin winarni

2 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

A Research Paper featuring the Constellation as a case study: In the future, we start with ourselves.

Dear friends, I wish to share with you my recent paper, titled; Development NGO's. In the Future, we start with ourselves. Thank you to a…

Started by Olivia Munoru

3 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Olivia Munoru

Enabling Inspiration Flow

Dear Friends,   Over the last few years, the word "inspiration" is  coming up  increasingly in our conversations. Somehow, I think that kee…

Started by Jean-Louis Lamboray

5 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Rose Noemi T. Co

SALT: the needed revolution to achieve the three zero's.

Zero new infections, AIDS deaths zero, zero discrimination: UNAIDS has just offered the world a definition of victory in the fight against…

Started by Jean-Louis Lamboray

0 Jun 10, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service