Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Michael Mc Garrell's Requests (12)

Requests Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I have always believed that sports is one of the best avenues to get over to youth.…"

Michael Mc Garrell replied Feb 6, 2014 to CLCP, youth and sports?

4 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"I have applied SALT explicitly while using other participatory methods and what I fo…"

Michael Mc Garrell replied Jul 30, 2013 to Are we Too Rigid? Please share your thoughts!

25 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Autry Haynes

"over the years I continue to learn that the SALT process is a very flexible one and…"

Michael Mc Garrell replied Jul 29, 2013 to Are we Too Rigid? Please share your thoughts!

25 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Autry Haynes

"I have not been asked to send a summary document before . I have used powerpoint pre…"

Michael Mc Garrell replied May 24, 2013 to Share your experience: How do YOU explain the Constellation, SALT or CLCP to others????

11 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Jan Somers

". Like Autry I also focus on the word "Competence" and help the to understand that i…"

Michael Mc Garrell replied May 21, 2013 to Share your experience: How do YOU explain the Constellation, SALT or CLCP to others????

11 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Jan Somers

"Thank you all for sharing. We just needed an idea of what people were already using,…"

Michael Mc Garrell replied Jun 19, 2012 to Monitoring and reporting tools

5 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Olivia Munoru

"I am guilty of using the term SALTy however I see it as being a descriptor of the pr…"

Michael Mc Garrell replied Nov 30, 2011 to You said SALTy?

6 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Zenita Nicholson

"SWEET!!!!  lol...Zenita, I love your energy, and yes networking is so important, we…"

Michael Mc Garrell replied Nov 4, 2011 to Applying SALT

2 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Michael Mc Garrell

"First and foremost, adults need to wipe the slate clean before engaging the youth. M…"

Michael Mc Garrell replied Oct 28, 2011 to How do we get adults to take young people seriously?

11 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey Zulu

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service