Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Joma's Requests (8)

Requests Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"# Does Salt Continue After The Formal Support/funding Comes To An End? ▶ SALT is the…"

Joma replied Aug 30, 2016 to Does Salt Continue After The Formal Support Comes To An End?

3 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"Hi Rituu and Shankar Ji I happen to work with an organization working with differen…"

Joma replied Aug 22, 2016 to Community LIfe Competence in Agricultural Development

4 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Autry Haynes

"Rituu you are the one who put things together if anyone read on this i hope they cou…"

Joma replied Feb 7, 2014 to Setting up a National Facilitation Team - seeking your experiences and insights

25 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Olivia Munoru

"I dnt know it might be comparable with the things done out there,back in 2006 I were…"

Joma replied Feb 6, 2014 to CLCP, youth and sports?

4 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"To me Inclusion is one of the main issue we are dealing with in this COMMUNITY LIFE…"

Joma replied May 18, 2010 to Share your experience on Inclusion

14 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Sanghamitra Iyengar

"The role of a facilitator is vast, like a counselor a Facilitator too need to posses…"

Joma replied May 18, 2010 to Can a facilitator give information on HIV?

28 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Peeters Fongeh

"As have shared by Ritu about the centrality of the church to life in Mizoram. Every…"

Joma replied Nov 3, 2009 to Role of (religious) leaders in stimulating Acknowledgement of HIV

11 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Ernest Noronha

"I believe and see there is contradiction even among one religion about the concept a…"

Joma replied Nov 3, 2009 to Role of (religious) leaders in stimulating Acknowledgement of HIV

11 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Ernest Noronha

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service