Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Luc Barriere-Constantin's Requests (21)

Requests Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Marie for raising such a question.  Here are my thoughts: (french at the b…"

Luc Barriere-Constantin replied Mar 9, 2020 to Can a facilitator also be an educator? Un facilitateur peut-il être aussi un éducateur?

13 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Marie Lamboray

"Thank you Véronique: Yes we can have a chat as soon as possible (I am supposed to re…"

Luc Barriere-Constantin replied Jul 11, 2019 to Monitoring our SALT/CLCP steps / Suivi des étapes SALT/PCCV

4 Jul 11, 2019
Reply by Luc Barriere-Constantin

"Bonjour Paula; Merci pour ta réponse. Le projet concerne la mise en œuvre de l'appro…"

Luc Barriere-Constantin replied Jul 5, 2019 to Monitoring our SALT/CLCP steps / Suivi des étapes SALT/PCCV

4 Jul 11, 2019

"Hi rosit; Thank you for asking and trying to respond to my request. Well, it was pos…"

Luc Barriere-Constantin replied Mar 19, 2019 to Looking for practices related to Health

4 Mar 19, 2019

"Hi Rafique (& Rituu and all others...) I will be more than happy to work with yo…"

Luc Barriere-Constantin replied Mar 19, 2019 to Discussion Group: For Indicators to measure changes in Attitude and Community Ownership due to CLCP

9 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Kausar Skhan

"Bonjour Eric. Merci de votre réponse rapide et de l'intérêt manifesté. J'en prends…"

Luc Barriere-Constantin replied Dec 27, 2016 to Recherchons facilitateurs et coaches pour le Pakistan

2 Dec 27, 2016

"Dear Jean de Dieu Thank you for your question I am not sure about the way to respond…"

Luc Barriere-Constantin replied Nov 28, 2016 to Constellation Coaches re-Confirmation Process

2 Nov 28, 2016

"Thank you Nary. I am happy to see how SALT can disseminate in the different segments…"

Luc Barriere-Constantin replied Sep 1, 2016 to SALT

1 Sep 1, 2016

"Hi Joma; Thank you for your response.  I would like to know if you have been involve…"

Luc Barriere-Constantin replied Aug 30, 2016 to Does Salt Continue After The Formal Support Comes To An End?

3 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"what is the purpose of what we do? If the question relates to our purpose for work…"

Luc Barriere-Constantin replied Jul 18, 2016 to What motivates you to be a part of the Constellation? Qu'est-ce qui vous motive à faire partie de la Constellation?

16 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Célicia Theys

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service