Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Sanghamitra Iyengar's Requests (13)

Requests Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Nudhar, I agree with Gaston! Community Immersion - A great idea!! It really wor…"

Sanghamitra Iyengar replied Oct 20, 2014 to Request for help on Advocacy

6 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"Cindy, Thanks for so many new ideas! will try and take it all in over the next coupl…"

Sanghamitra Iyengar replied Oct 6, 2014 to What is a Knowledge Fair? Why is it so exciting?

12 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Gemma van Voorst

"Thanks , Phil! Imissed a lot of these things when I scanned through Ning! I got to l…"

Sanghamitra Iyengar replied Oct 1, 2014 to What is a Knowledge Fair? Why is it so exciting?

12 Oct 9, 2014

"Dear Friends, Thank you Rituu, Jan, Cindy, Sophie and Phil for the wonderful insight…"

Sanghamitra Iyengar replied Oct 1, 2014 to What is a Knowledge Fair? Why is it so exciting?

12 Oct 9, 2014

"Thank you , Jean Louis , for bringing us back to fundamentals and Rituu for remindin…"

Sanghamitra Iyengar replied Mar 21, 2013 to What is the essence of the Constellation?

17 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Joao Arnaldo Vembane

"Phil, this is an amazing story . The way in which one inclusive action opens the way…"

Sanghamitra Iyengar replied Dec 1, 2010 to Share your experience on Inclusion

14 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Sanghamitra Iyengar

"I love the idea of a Constellation so much, and nothing better than these pictures t…"

Sanghamitra Iyengar replied Feb 17, 2010 to Pictures of the Constellation

3 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Geoff Parcell

"Dear Wiwin, Thank you for sharing your experience at Manonjaya! I think that is ver…"

Sanghamitra Iyengar replied Jan 24, 2010 to Share your experience on Inclusion

14 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Sanghamitra Iyengar

"The meeting in Chiang Mai was transformational for me in some ways: the essence of i…"

Sanghamitra Iyengar replied Jun 24, 2009 to Sharing inspiration at the Board Meeting in Chiang Mai

13 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by FREDRICK AMARIATI

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service