Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Eric UWINTWAZA's Requests (29)

Requests Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Olivia, I know the group and appreciate visiting the page. But this time I…"

Eric UWINTWAZA replied Feb 10, 2014 to Setting up a National Facilitation Team - seeking your experiences and insights

25 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Olivia Munoru

"Now, your feed back and ideas are welcome. Eric"

Eric UWINTWAZA replied Feb 7, 2014 to Setting up a National Facilitation Team - seeking your experiences and insights

25 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Olivia Munoru

"Now I want to share, not what we did but what we have just began to do. Volunteers a…"

Eric UWINTWAZA replied Feb 7, 2014 to Setting up a National Facilitation Team - seeking your experiences and insights

25 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Olivia Munoru

"Hi Olivia, thank you for this topic. It will help me to organize available facilitat…"

25 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Olivia Munoru

"Hier je regardais un film intitulé "Premier Regard" dans lequel un certain Virgil es…"

Eric UWINTWAZA replied Oct 1, 2012 to Ecouter dans un environnement calme

5 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Eric UWINTWAZA

"Since SALT gives a great place to "Listerning", how to insure that it is not done in…"

Eric UWINTWAZA replied Oct 1, 2012 to Ecouter dans un environnement calme

5 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Eric UWINTWAZA

"Dear Olivia, thank you so much for this thesis. I have heard about it but now I have…"

Eric UWINTWAZA replied Aug 3, 2012 to A Research Paper featuring the Constellation as a case study: In the future, we start with ourselves.

3 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Olivia Munoru

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service