Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique's Requests (31)

Requests Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Autry, Good to see this power point, and all its suggestions put up for discussio…"

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique replied Jul 12, 2011 to Confidential Draft: Attendees of T&T Community AIDS Competence Process

2 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by O'Leo Lokai

"Dear Gaston,   In Bangladesh, India, and Nepal CARE is applying CLCP to its Mobility…"

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique replied Mar 6, 2011 to Applying CLCP to new issues - what did we learn in the facilitation?

7 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique

"Dear JLL,   Positive Deviance (PD) resonates much with CLCP. Particularly, the power…"

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique replied Mar 5, 2011 to Towards a global movement of local responses

26 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Marie Lamboray

"Bonjour, The highlight of 2010 for me was the first coming together of India Compete…"

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique replied Dec 18, 2010 to Highlights of 2010

12 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Marlou

"Dear JLL, I am not a founding member. However, I must respond, as it is only becaus…"

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique replied Jul 2, 2009 to Dear Founding Members, what helped us getting here?

9 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Ian Campbell

"Dear All, During a recent chat with JLL, he asked me, 'what inspired us'. I answere…"

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique replied Jun 30, 2009 to Sharing inspiration at the Board Meeting in Chiang Mai

13 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by FREDRICK AMARIATI

"Dear All, When we gave Awards and Recognition to Community Leaders, Peer Educators…"

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique replied Jun 13, 2009 to Practice 1: Acknowledgement & Recognition

39 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Gaston

"Dear Geoff and Laurence, I missed the Knowledge fair. However, I will try to make u…"

Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique replied Jun 1, 2009 to Practice 1: Acknowledgement & Recognition

39 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Gaston

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service