Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Autry Haynes's Requests (49)

Requests Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Being SALTy applies to you as the SALT Facilitator. A SALT Facilitator has unique qu…"

Autry Haynes replied Nov 30, 2011 to You said SALTy?

6 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Zenita Nicholson

"Eventually, I was refreshed! Thanks many. Now respond to Rituu's request, lol (^_^).…"

Autry Haynes replied Nov 28, 2011 to Life is Wonderful

4 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Pem Kinley

"Please include me in that list to be SALTied (^_^). Nice motivation Shabakie, I enjo…"

Autry Haynes replied Nov 24, 2011 to Life is Wonderful

4 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Pem Kinley

"Dear Gaston and Laurence, my heartiest congratulations. The two has become one (^_^)…"

Autry Haynes replied Sep 29, 2011 to Gaston and Laurence: Watering their flowers! Arrosons leurs fleurs!

33 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Judith DIALUNDUA

"Dear Jean-Louis, My inspirition comes from within, knowing and having confidence tha…"

Autry Haynes replied Jun 5, 2011 to Enabling Inspiration Flow

5 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Rose Noemi T. Co

"Yes I agree that community does not limit to a geographical location. I think of a c…"

Autry Haynes replied Mar 27, 2011 to What do we mean when we speak of a community?/Qu’est-ce que ça veut dire quand nous parlons de «communauté»?

22 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by John Piermont Montilla

"My opinion is that the concept of 'competence' is applicable for all sphere of life.…"

Autry Haynes replied Mar 27, 2011 to CAN SELF ASSESSEMENT TOOL BE USED IN PROFIT- MAKING BUSSINESS WORLD

4 May 9, 2011
Reply by ABEDNEGO KITHEKA MUTUNGWA

"In Guyana we collaborate with the Catholic Relief Services to apply Community Life C…"

Autry Haynes replied Feb 21, 2011 to Applying CLCP to new issues - what did we learn in the facilitation?

7 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique

"I agree with you Joma. Inclusion advocates for others within the community. In our w…"

Autry Haynes replied May 30, 2010 to Share your experience on Inclusion

14 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Sanghamitra Iyengar

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service