Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

khorchi laurie's Requests (35)

Requests Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Luc, I'll get an e-document from the organisation it'self and I'll send it here. I j…"

khorchi laurie replied Mar 19, 2019 to Discussion Group: For Indicators to measure changes in Attitude and Community Ownership due to CLCP

9 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Kausar Skhan

"Hi Rafique,  Really interesting, I'm interested about this issue. I want to be able…"

khorchi laurie replied Mar 19, 2019 to Discussion Group: For Indicators to measure changes in Attitude and Community Ownership due to CLCP

9 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Kausar Skhan

"Thank you Tom for that meeting!  I want to share the video of our conversation for t…"

khorchi laurie replied Mar 7, 2019 to CITIZEN PARTICIPATION – A CALL FOR BEST PRACTICES

20 Mar 9, 2019
Reply by Tom Koninckx

"Hi dear community, please have a look at what Lysiane shared about her experience. …"

khorchi laurie replied Jul 31, 2017 to Your experience on "practices" for self assessment!

25 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Marie Lamboray

"Thank you to Autry, Jan, Ricardo, Gaston, Geoff for your responses and experiences. …"

khorchi laurie replied Jun 19, 2017 to Your experience on "practices" for self assessment!

25 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Marie Lamboray

"Merci Jean-baby d'avoir partagé l'expérience de RDC Compétence.  Donc si je comprend…"

khorchi laurie replied Jun 19, 2017 to QUELQUES POINTS D’ATTENTION SALT/PCCV

1 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by khorchi laurie

"Quelle est l'intention qui guide ce que nous faisons? Révéler la force de notre hu…"

khorchi laurie replied Jul 18, 2016 to What motivates you to be a part of the Constellation? Qu'est-ce qui vous motive à faire partie de la Constellation?

16 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Célicia Theys

"Yes Rituu, Indeed! You all are right! The spirit of SALT is our key. I'm trully conv…"

khorchi laurie replied Nov 13, 2015 to How to show significant impact of CLCP and SALT in only two weeks in the context of polio campaign?

9 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Onesmus Mutuku

"Hi Jean Louis Thank you for your answer! You are right to real emergency! May be wh…"

khorchi laurie replied Nov 13, 2015 to How to show significant impact of CLCP and SALT in only two weeks in the context of polio campaign?

9 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Onesmus Mutuku

"The urgency is the timing, and the issue with Polio. We have 3 weeks to train (6 day…"

khorchi laurie replied Nov 10, 2015 to How to show significant impact of CLCP and SALT in only two weeks in the context of polio campaign?

9 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Onesmus Mutuku

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service