Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Geoff Parcell's Requests (42)

Requests Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! what a lot of great ideas on communities! I particularly liked the succinct def…"

Geoff Parcell replied Jan 13, 2018 to Community

17 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"Thanks Rituu. you've been doing lots of research. You have experience of many differ…"

Geoff Parcell replied Dec 23, 2017 to Community

17 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"some more"

Geoff Parcell replied Jul 4, 2017 to Your experience on "practices" for self assessment!

25 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Marie Lamboray

"How about switching it to a more positive statement and include an active verb (in t…"

Geoff Parcell replied Jul 4, 2017 to Your experience on "practices" for self assessment!

25 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Marie Lamboray

"As promised here are some resources. I've copied a proof of chapter 3 of the book No…"

25 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Marie Lamboray

"Celicia I have come experience to share on this but I am away from home just now. Gi…"

Geoff Parcell replied Jun 17, 2017 to Your experience on "practices" for self assessment!

25 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Marie Lamboray

"I'm smiling at the image of a "wheelchair romp" in Parliament!"

Geoff Parcell replied Jun 4, 2013 to SALT IS A "STRENGTH'S" MODEL OF "ORGANISING COMMUNITIES"-COMMISSIONER COLE!

1 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Geoff Parcell

"Perhaps we should ask "What is the scale of our dream?" rather than "How do we reduc…"

Geoff Parcell replied Mar 14, 2013 to "If the dream is not relevant within the boundaries of the project, why should we invest in it???"

6 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Jean-Louis Lamboray

"Beautiful, loving, caring, fit, passionate, smiling, persistent, imaginative, intell…"

Geoff Parcell replied Oct 2, 2011 to Gaston and Laurence: Watering their flowers! Arrosons leurs fleurs!

33 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Judith DIALUNDUA

"Hi Marlou   I think it could be a shared responsibility , and there are community me…"

Geoff Parcell replied Sep 7, 2011 to Re-organising Support to the Constellation

19 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Olivia Munoru

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service