Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Sirinate Piyajitpirat's Requests (8)

Requests Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Fully agree with you, John Pierre. In your experience, if the community has just bui…"

Sirinate Piyajitpirat replied May 27, 2015 to How to integrate progrmme's plan into community's plans

13 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Frank Adu-Asare

"Very good question in deed, Olivia! Actually, the health officials from all levels a…"

Sirinate Piyajitpirat replied May 26, 2015 to How to integrate progrmme's plan into community's plans

13 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Frank Adu-Asare

"Thanks Rituu for re posting Girlie's comments. "

Sirinate Piyajitpirat replied May 26, 2015 to How to integrate progrmme's plan into community's plans

13 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Frank Adu-Asare

"Thank you my dear Rituu. Your first thought is interesting. We are going to organize…"

13 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Frank Adu-Asare

"Thank you very much Kalana. I also share similar experience with you re the NGOs and…"

13 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Frank Adu-Asare

"Dear friends, This afternoon, the Core Facilitation Team of the Constellation (Gast…"

Sirinate Piyajitpirat replied Apr 22, 2009 to Groups around the world take ownership on World Malaria Day 2009

5 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Dr Rajesh Gopal

"Hi Joseph, I am Sirinate from Thailand. I have applied the ACP in the school compet…"

Sirinate Piyajitpirat replied Feb 23, 2009 to School Competence Pilot - Apex International School, Freetown, Sierra Leone

7 May 5, 2011
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service