Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Laurence Gilliot's Requests (136)

Requests Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ricardo and friends,   I LOVE this video from John-Pierre where he explains how h…"

Laurence Gilliot replied May 6, 2011 to CARE: the missing link in prevention

9 May 10, 2011
Reply by Tapati Dutta

"Hi Willow,   At least two of our members on Ning have experience with OVC, both from…"

Laurence Gilliot replied May 5, 2011 to Gender and OVC

7 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Peeters Fongeh

"Hi Gerber,   Where is 'local level', in which country? Thanks for sharing.   Laurence"

Laurence Gilliot replied May 2, 2011 to Gender and OVC

7 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Peeters Fongeh

"Dear Jennifer,   For us a community is not only a geographical community but also a…"

Laurence Gilliot replied Mar 23, 2011 to What do we mean when we speak of a community?/Qu’est-ce que ça veut dire quand nous parlons de «communauté»?

22 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by John Piermont Montilla

"Hi Gas,   Gaetane and I applied the CLCP to climate change. I wrote a blog about it…"

Laurence Gilliot replied Mar 4, 2011 to Applying CLCP to new issues - what did we learn in the facilitation?

7 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Dr. E. Mohamed Rafique

"What do you mean, Onesmus? Can you explain a bit more?"

Laurence Gilliot replied Mar 4, 2011 to What do we mean when we speak of a community?/Qu’est-ce que ça veut dire quand nous parlons de «communauté»?

22 Mar 11, 2014

"Message from Ian Campbell, sent by email   Belonging is the key underpinning"

Laurence Gilliot replied Feb 16, 2011 to What do we mean when we speak of a community?/Qu’est-ce que ça veut dire quand nous parlons de «communauté»?

22 Mar 11, 2014

"I guess my definition of community is a personal one and it is not based on a lot of…"

Laurence Gilliot replied Feb 16, 2011 to What do we mean when we speak of a community?/Qu’est-ce que ça veut dire quand nous parlons de «communauté»?

22 Mar 11, 2014

"Réponse de Blaise Kizolele, RD-Congo Bonjour Laurence, voici qlq proverbes en linga…"

Laurence Gilliot replied Feb 9, 2011 to Local proverbs & expressions in line with SALT/ Proverbs & expressions qui resonent avec SALT

8 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

"Article shared by Dr. Mitu Khurana   A WORLD WITHOUT WOMEN  “Push Mr. Sharma push!…"

Laurence Gilliot replied Feb 7, 2011 to Press corner

67 May 31, 2013
Reply by Beverly Bell and Other Worlds

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service