Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

Birgitta Schomaker's Requests (18)

Requests Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"hi Marlou, I used the acronym SALT to point out specific critical points in the impl…"

Birgitta Schomaker replied Sep 3, 2020 to Critical moments in the Action phase of CLCP

10 Sep 3, 2020
Reply by Birgitta Schomaker

"Hi Rituu, just used your valuable suggestions in the chapter of the reader. Thanks!"

Birgitta Schomaker replied Sep 3, 2020 to Critical moments in the Action phase of CLCP

10 Sep 3, 2020

"thank you Autry for your valuable ideas.  I used your input in the chapter in the re…"

10 Sep 3, 2020

"Thank you Marlou!  Will include the example."

Birgitta Schomaker replied Jul 23, 2020 to Critical moments in the Action phase of CLCP

10 Sep 3, 2020

"Thank you very much Rituu, for you concrete points based on your learning with commu…"

Birgitta Schomaker replied Jul 23, 2020 to Critical moments in the Action phase of CLCP

10 Sep 3, 2020

"Thank you Autry! Looking forward to reading your reflections. I sent you a request o…"

10 Sep 3, 2020

"Hi Nathalie, you brought in a key point!  I find disagreement and conflict scary bec…"

Birgitta Schomaker replied Apr 12, 2018 to Can you appreciate conflicts?

4 Apr 12, 2018

"Dear RC, wonderful how you managed together to turnaround feelings of hopelessness,…"

Birgitta Schomaker replied Jan 16, 2018 to Application of Appreciative Inquiry in different fields

8 Jan 20, 2018
Reply by Ram Chandra Lamichhane

"Dear Mr Ram Chandra Lamichane, I am curious about your experience, or where your cur…"

Birgitta Schomaker replied Jan 8, 2018 to Application of Appreciative Inquiry in different fields

8 Jan 20, 2018
Reply by Ram Chandra Lamichhane

"Hi Kausar, I have not used SALT in this context, but I do know there is evidence of…"

Birgitta Schomaker replied Nov 2, 2017 to SALT Approach to mental health & suicide prevention

10 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service