Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

The Constellation: building our community (213)

Requests Replies Latest Activity

Letting go.....of what?

Was I stumbled ate the question? No! Truth is , I have never given thought to this question. I am confident about what I do and I trust thi…

Started by Autry Haynes

1 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

Une lettre aux membres de la Constellation

Chers membres de la Constellation,    Au cours des derniers mois, deux de nos membres du Conseil d’Administration ont constaté que des circ…

Started by Phil

2 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Ngabala Eric

Est-ce que SALT Continue après l’arrêt d’un appui formel?

Question: Est-ce que SALT Continue après l’arrêt d’un appui formel? Les évaluations externes ont montré l'impact de l'approche SALT facilit…

Started by Luc Barriere-Constantin

0 Aug 29, 2016

Community LIfe Competence in Agricultural Development

I want to know more about how CLCP has been used in improving the lives of farmers by improving productivity of crops, better nutrition, an…

Started by Shankar Talwar

4 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Autry Haynes

What motivates you to be a part of the Constellation? Qu'est-ce qui vous motive à faire partie de la Constellation?

Dear all, Constellation members and like-minded friends the world over, (français plus bas) Hello :) ! As some of you may know our organiza…

Started by Célicia Theys

16 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Célicia Theys

Examples of Participatory Action Research & Community life competence process

This query comes from Ian Campbell, founding member of Constellation. I am planning to present experiences of participatory action research…

Started by Rituu B. Nanda

11 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

Join "task force" on redefining what being a formal or informal Constellation member means! (EN - FR)

Dearest Constellation friends (Français ci-dessous) , Hello :) ! Have you ever wondered what it meant to be a Constellation member? What…

Started by Célicia Theys

1 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Marlou

A letter to members of the Constellation

Dear Members of the Constellation, Over the last few months, two of our Board Members have found that external circumstances obliged them t…

Started by Phil

1 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Paul Kojo Asare

What does community to community transfer entail according to you?/Qu'implique, selon vous, le transfert de communauté àcommunauté?

Translation in French below English query courtesy Marie Lamboray Hi friends, We are three students from the Netherlands about to conduct…

Started by Boaz

9 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Rituu B. Nanda

Célébrons le Prof Antoine Saka Saka

Chers amis Antoine Saka Saka nous a quittés subitement et prématurément. Célébrons sa vie, qui se poursuit en nous et par nos actions. Jean…

Started by Jean-Louis Lamboray

10 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Marie Lamboray

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service