Connect with us

Newsletter EnglishFrench Spanish  

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Constellation/457271687691239  

Twitter @TheConstellati1

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/constellationclcp/

Youtube channel: The Constellation SALT-CLCP

SALT as our way of thinking and our way of working (21)

Requests Replies Latest Activity

SALT in the Family

** Francais en bas ** During conversations last week with facilitators from many different contexts and countries it became clear again: SA…

Started by Marlou

8 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by ABEDNEGO KITHEKA MUTUNGWA

How do CLCP/SALT and conflicts relate to each other?

dear friends, As a worker in conflicts management and peace building, I would like to benefit from your experience on 3 aspects of the ques…

Started by Nathalie Legros

0 Nov 9, 2014

request for business cases on how SALT makes your team more effective

Dear Friends,  A request from the Mauritius team, Joke and Sanghamitra. The project is moving forward with new challenges and new excitemen…

Started by Joke D´haese

9 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Phil

Are we getting the MAXimum from NING? Assessment anyone?

We are part of a large , diverse and very talented global community...where? right here! on NING!  My question is are we utilising this res…

Started by Zenita Nicholson

1 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Marlou

Requesting your participation in an interview for a case study of The SALT way of working and organisational regeneration.

Dear friends in The Constellation, I write to invite your participation in some research. I would like to interview you, to learn about yo…

Started by Olivia Munoru

0 Feb 12, 2012

How SALT approach can promote abstinence policy.

SALT approach has been helping the youth when its comes to abstinence policy. Youths in my community vowed to abstain during a birthday bas…

Started by hope

0 Oct 28, 2011

SALT: the needed revolution to achieve the three zero's.

Zero new infections, AIDS deaths zero, zero discrimination: UNAIDS has just offered the world a definition of victory in the fight against…

Started by Jean-Louis Lamboray

0 Jun 10, 2011

SALT : une approche révolutionnaire pour atteindre l’objectif des trois zéro.

Zéro nouvelles infections, zéro morts du  sida, zéro discrimination: ONUSIDA vient d’offrir au monde une définition de la victoire dans la…

Started by Jean-Louis Lamboray

0 Jun 10, 2011

Can a facilitator give information on HIV?

Dear friends, Can a facilitator of Community Life Competence Process give information about HIV during the process on demand of the commun…

Started by Laurence Gilliot

28 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Peeters Fongeh

how to best transfer the ACP

Hello all, greetings from Jakarta. After our visit to papua and exposures to local SALT team... we found we already started applying SALt i…

Started by rebeka sultana

14 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Claire Campbell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B. Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service